Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Rare Snowy Day in Georgia





The boys got to play in the snow twice this week! These pictures were taken Saturday January 19, 2008 in Georgia. Our "snowstorm" was pretty pitiful. The weather forecast called for the temps to drop all day but after playing outside for around 45 minutes we noticed that the snow was melting - the temperature was increasing!! I think at the peak we had 2 inches.
On Thursday we had better snow to play in in Roanoke, Virginia. There was about 5 inches on the ground and we borrowed my Uncle Jerry's sled for the boys to ride.
We were in Roanoke for the funeral of my Nana. She was almost 92 years old and lived a beautiful life - I'll really miss her. It was a sad time but it was good to visit with everyone.

1 comment:

PaperCourt said...

Your house makes me want to live in GA again. Beautiful!